The primary contribution of the LPS Senior Consultant comes from helping leaders and team members achieve improvements in safety, quality, delivery, cost, and human development. In the course of doing so this individual also builds leader and team member problem-solving and coaching capabilities and reinforces values and associated expectations. Other contributions include developing and deploying lean methods and tools and developing standards for same.
This position reports to the Director of Lean Performance Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating improvement projects collaborating with Business Owners at multiple (Team Leader, Supervisor, and Manager) levels of the Operations
- Coaching leadership through activities related to problem solving, process improvement, and coaching for improvement.
- Developing and implementing Lean Performance System (LPS) standards.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement approaches, methods, and tools.
- Delivering training related to LPS (e.g., standardized work, problem solving, , etc.)
- Providing subject matter expertise where needed.