Messina is searching for a Software Quality Engineer for a 6-month contract for a client of ours in Franklin Park, Illinois.
Responsible for the performance of professional work in research, development, design, testing, analysis, production, construction, maintenance, or operation of company product lines.
· As a fully competent engineer, independently evaluates, selects, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
· Devises and implements new approaches to problems encountered, through software and mechanical automation if needed.
· Assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of several variables. Independently analyzes product performance and raises/mitigates risk issues.
· Interfaces with internal engineering teams, vendors, and other outside sources as necessary.
· Independently performs assignments, within scope of defined program, recommends and follows course of action under guidance of requirements, priorities, and risk.
· Mentors team members and shares technical guidance on unusual or complex problems.
· Recommends and implements updates to process to improve efficiency, accuracy, and quality
· Performs other related duties as required.