Messina is searching for a Software QE I for our client in Franklin Park, IL for a 6 month contract.
- Responsible for testing and analysis of company product lines.
- As a fully competent engineer, assists in evaluating, selecting and applying standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
- Collaboration with development teams to identify, triage and resolve issues found internally and by external users.
- Implements new approaches to problems encountered, through software and mechanical automation if needed.
- Assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a number of variables. Analyzes product performance and raises/mitigates risk issues.
- Interfaces with internal engineering teams, vendors and other outside sources as necessary.
- Performs assignments within scope of defined program, recommends and follows course of action under guidance of requirements, priorities and risk.
- Absorbs technical guidance on unusual or complex problems.
- May recommend or implement updates to process to improve efficiency, accuracy and quality
- Performs other related duties as required.