: Ensure Distribution Center inventory, salvage, and ISO record documentation and integrity by maintaining ISO records and certification of ISO 9001, completing audits and participating in ISO recertification processes, and maintaining accurate records regarding inventory discrepancies, salvage transactions, and customer service requests by ensuring proper documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee workers including supervisors, inspectors, or laboratory workers engaged in testing activities.
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures.
- Direct the tracking of defects, test results, or other regularly reported quality control data.
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Location: Riverside, CA
- Duration: Direct Hire