Messina seeks a Salesforce Analyst for our client in Chicago, IL. The applicant should have relevant professional experience, be entrepreneurial, poised and able to deal with many different people both inside and outside of the firm. Our client fosters a cohesive and supportive work environment and encourages teamwork. They are a leading provider of investment banking advisory services.
Role & Responsibilities:
Our client has a customized Salesforce Cloud customer relationship management database (“CRM”) which is used to track new business activity, contact relationships and merger and acquisition (“M&A”) transactions. They are seeking a Salesforce Analyst to help to maintain the integrity of the information in this database, producing key management reports based on the data, extracting and transforming data into and out of the system and becoming the firm’s resident expert on the database analytics.
The applicant will gain a general understanding of the advisory business, including the various types of deals as well as an understanding of their client base.
- Become knowledgeable of the firm’s business and understand how M&A deal processes work
- Become proficient in the firm’s Salesforce org and data structure.
- Responsible for entering contacts into Salesforce related to new hires and other additions, including the matching and merging of duplicate global contacts
- Salesforce Training and Support: Assist with troubleshooting; Work with Global Salesforce team to provide user support and training surrounding the Salesforce platform.
- Update and Manage Salesforce deals
- Run Ad-Hoc reports and queries as requested by Executive Teams
- Primary role on Data Maintenance
- Answer Help desk questions (e.g. process questions, merging, functionality, STL, etc.)
- Potentially support Client Portal process & license management
- Support on Einstein Dashboards