Messina Group Consulting is seeking a Business Development Executive focused on driving revenue for our growing Private Equity Consulting practice. In this role, you will sell Messina Group's Due Diligence, Analytics, and other business and digital transformation solutions to Private Equity executives and the C-Suite leaders of their portfolio companies across the US. If you have a passion for sales, technology, and efficiency, love to help clients drive value, and are ready to shine in a collaborative, dynamic environment, Messina offers you an opportunity to advance your career without the constraints of commission caps.
Using a consultative approach and strong communication skills, you will handle all sales aspects of the client relationship to promote Messina’s Business and Digital Transformation Consulting practice to Private Equity executives and C-Suite business leaders in various industries across the country. You will work as part of a collaborative team and will be responsible for an individual revenue performance threshold. You will grow relationships with new clients and proactively seek opportunities to drive new revenue with existing clients as well.
Your role will be supported by our internal, integrated Sales & Marketing process, including the latest market intelligence and other sales enablement tools.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and grow your pipeline of qualified Consulting opportunities including Digital Transformation, Enterprise Analytics, and Sales Empowerment initiatives.
- Meet and exceed performance goals, e.g. execution of Go to Market programs, client outreach activity, client presentations, generation of qualified leads, client proposals, and revenue generation. Communicate summary of wins, losses, inhibitors, and net-new opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities at target PE firms and Portfolio companies by unearthing prospects, follow up on new leads, explore client referrals, and research/analyze sales options
- Execute outreach campaigns and identify new opportunities. Track, measure, and report on the success of these campaigns.
- Proactively solicit and secure new business and new accounts through strategic planning and consultative selling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with C-Level decision-makers and Private Equity firm executives to identify due diligence and digital transformation opportunities
- Communicate the value proposition of the company through proposals and presentations
- Go the extra mile to achieve sales goals, forecast revenue projections, and track key account metrics
- Ability to make persuasive presentations on the Company's consulting services
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of responsibilities and the aptitude for effective and creative problem solving
- Maintain a direct line of communication with sales and consulting management to promote consistent collaboration with internal teams through face-to-face or virtual meetings.
- Ability to travel occasionally to various conferences/events/meetings