Messina Group is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing Analytics consulting team. This role functions as a BA Consultant while working on a variety of client projects involving digital transformation and data analytics. The preferred candidate is a self-starter, has 2-4 years’ experience working directly with business and technology teams and is eager and willing to learn new technologies to impact the business. We are eager to develop the right individual looking to carve out a career path within Messina’s Consulting Division.
Coordinate with client business and technical teams to develop digital transformation and analytics solutions to address client’s business problems and generate ROI, such as:
- Elicit requirements from key business and technical stakeholders
- Research potential technology solutions and document analysis
- Develop process workflows, create and/or document SOPs, develop KPIs
- Define, manage, and execute technical solutions
- Facilitate training and knowledge transfer
- Support the development of collateral for the Messina Group Analytics Practice, such as case studies, products and frameworks, demonstration materials, etc.